An extensive portfolio of advanced risk-management technologies
provides the second level of protection in CO-OP's
three-tiered credit fraud protection system. This suite of tools
uses specific cardholder data to perform validation and edit
checks during the authorization process.
- Falcon™ Fraud Manager-The industry-leading
neural network fraud detection system gives you real-time
evaluations before authorizations occur.
- Name Match-Protects against identity theft,
card skimming and counterfeiting protection by comparing the
first three characters of names on incoming authorizations to names
in the cardholder file on the CO-OP system.
- PIN Validation-Validates the PIN entered
against the PIN offset stored in the card's magnetic strip.
- CVV/CVC/CVI Authentication-Prevents
authorizations on "re-encoded" cards by validating the values
encoded on the magnetic strip.
- CVV2/CVC2 Authentication-Provides merchants
with additional safeguards against fraudulent online and telephone
- Daily Limits-Verifies BIN level daily
- Internet Cardholder Identity
Verification-Protects online transactions using Verified
by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
- PIN Change-Lets cardholders choose their own
PINs without compromising security.
- Fraud Text & Email
to members when suspicious activity is detected at any time of day
- Address Verification-Matches the billing
address provided by a consumer to the address in the cardholder
- Exact Expiration Date Match-Ensures expiration
dates embossed and encoded on cards exactly match dates in
- Positive Balance Match-Checks availability of
funds against transaction requests when balances are provided with
- Daily Authorization Limits-minimizes
fraudulent "binge spending" by letting you implement limits on
velocity and daily withdrawal for different card types and programs
at the BIN level.
- Card Activation-protects your members from
fraudulent use of non-received cards.