After hours for your credit union often is prime shopping time
for your car-buying members. If your lending services department
isn't available when they're ready to close a deal at night or on
the weekend, it can mean a lost lending opportunity for you. It
also can mean a loan, not to mention dealer-advocated insurance,
that may not be in your member's best interest.
With CO-OP Lending Services, you gain 24/7 presence for
your members so you can be there when they really need you. In
addition, staff with a deep understanding of CUNA Mutual's
insurance products, plus specific training in cross sales, can open
a whole new avenue for incremental income.
CO-OP Lending Services provides:
- 24/7 phone service, with a dedicated toll-free number for
members to call.
- Direct integration with LOS, allowing phone and internet
lending underwriting and decisioning support in line with your
unique underwriting guidelines.
- Cost-effective indirect loan capabilities after hours and on
weekends using CO-OP ExpressLink Remote Underwriting Support
and fully integrated support for Route One, Dealer Track and
- Shared branching access using NGN Connection.
- Template-driven information used to provide credit union
- Lending decision authority set by your credit union.
- Detailed application sent via encrypted e-mail.