Last updated on December 1, 2014.
We do not share your information with non-affiliated third parties for purposes of selling their products and services to you.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
You may be asked to provide your personal information when you use one of our Services. In those instances, we may collect the following types of information:
- Identification information, including but not limited to: name, street address, e-mail address(es), telephone and facsimile number(s), social security number (or other government issued verification numbers), and date of birth.
- Information pertaining to your financial or credit account(s), including but not limited to: account numbers, account balances, account transactions, and parties to account transactions.
- Information obtained when verifying your registration when using our Services, including but not limited to: username, password, and secret questions and secret answers for resetting passwords.
- Information from your browser or mobile device, including but not limited to: Internet Protocol address, type of mobile device, mobile operating system, browser type, pages you visit and the information you request, and the date and time of your access.
- E-mails or other communications sent to us by you.
CO-OP uses the above-listed information, only as permitted by law, for the following purposes:
- To complete transactions and provide services authorized by you.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share your information in the following limited circumstances:
- When your consent is expressly provided.
- With companies that assist us in administering and bringing you our Services. The information shared with these companies typically includes information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct our operations, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records. These companies may include credit, product development, and data processing vendors; however, these companies do not use your personal information for any secondary purposes. These companies have also entered into written agreements with CO-OP which include confidentiality provisions to protect your information.
- With other financial institutions, such as member credit unions, with which we have written agreements that include confidentiality provisions to protect your information. The information shared with these financial institutions typically includes information to verify accounts, confirm transactions, and to coordinate and improve the Services provided to you.
There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties your personally identifiable information, when permitted or required by law, such as in response to legal process or to government entities, or when you have requested us to share information about you with a third party.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information is not compromised. Access to personal information is restricted to employees and the above-referenced third parties on a need-to-know basis who have a specific business purpose to access your data. Our employees who are granted access to your information are bound by strict confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline for breaching these obligations. Third parties are bound by a confidentiality provision in their agreements with us, which prevents these third parties from making your information available for any reason other than that which was intended. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your personal information. We will continue to test and update our technology to make improvements as necessary in protecting your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information under our control. We use state-of-the-art SSL encryption technology to ensure that your data is secure during transmission to and from us.
5. FORMER CUSTOMERS
6. E-MAIL SECURITY
If you received an e-mail from us, (a) your e-mail address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered, have an existing relationship with us, or are using our Services. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our e-mails.
Each e-mail sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving e-mails from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any e-mail.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited e-mail via this system, or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that e-mail with your comments or concerns to email@example.com for review.
7. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
8. WEB BROWSER DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not respond to web browser "do not track" signals because we do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information of visitors to our website to track their online activities.
9. MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your account via our website and clicking the Account Settings tab, or by using one of our mobile applications.
Our Services are available through general audience websites, and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 13.
Should any modification materially change how we use your personal information, we will provide notice online prior to the effective date of the change.
12. FRAUD TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS
If you are a participating credit union cardholder, you may receive fraud alert messages when potentially fraudulent transactions are discovered. Messaging frequency is dependent upon account activity, and text messages are free to you. Should you receive text messages, you may text back HELP for more information on the alert. You may also opt out of the receipt of further fraud notifications by replying to any fraud alert text with STOP.
Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in the range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within coverage, factors beyond the control of your mobile carrier may interfere with message delivery for which your mobile carrier is not responsible. Your mobile carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
CO-OP Financial Services
9692 Haven Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730