Wednesday, April 05, 2017, 11:00 AM
There is no recommended prerequisite for this session.
The Transaction Troubleshooting Webinar is designed to provide
Credit Union employees with the ability to research and review some
of the most commonly denied transaction types.
Information covered during the Transaction Troubleshooting
training session includes:
- Introduction to DataNavigator and Cardholder Maintenance
- Things to look for in a Denied Transaction
- Common Denied Transactions
- Stand-in Processing and Denied Transactions
- Authorization Blocks and Denied Transactions
This session is recommended for credit union employees in a Card
Services Department, as well as front line staff with member
contact and those responsible for transaction research.
Instructor-Led Live Webinar - to REGISTER, click
on date and time below.